* when people tail gate (I don't get it, it's dangerous for the car in front and the car in back).
* having to buy the paper bags at the grocery stores now.
* when you spend good money on coffee or desserts and the coffee comes back watered down and the desserts are stale.
* gossip - it's a cruel past time and hurts others. And most of the time, the stories get mixed up or aren't even true.
* calling a business or company, and you're on hold for half an hour and then you get disconnected.
* lying - just tell the truth, how bad can it be?
* fish - unless it's lobster or prawns, I'm not a fish lover.
* traffic. I'd rather be driving the road less traveled.
* snippy and insincere women. Women should give women a good name and speak with grace and compassion.
* reality shows. Are they really reality?
* dusting. I know it has to be done, but not my favorite chore.
* chard - a weird vegetable.
* lizards. They're creepy to me, and I see more of them during the hot summer months.
* when someone is on their cell phone standing in the line right in front of you and having to hear their whole conversation. No thank you.
* jealousy - why would anyone want to be someone other than their original self?
* judging harshly. We all make mistakes. There is no need for unfairness.
* high gas prices.
Well, there you have it. If I think of any more, I'll add them to the list. And if you have any dislikes, please feel free to share.
i really do.